Serious homeowners need serious real estate agents.
At Corners Realty Group, we believe that real estate is not a side job or a hobby. Our agents are full-time professionals who go beyond traditional methods of marketing homes for sale and finding the perfect homes for buyers by embracing technology and adapting to the changing expectations of the current market.
Corners Realty Group is led by Jennifer Sibley and proud to be a part of EXP Realty and to continue the legacy of groundbreaking marketing techniques. The mission of Corners Realty Group is to redefine beliefs about real estate agents by providing an unprecedented level of service, customization, and technology. We are doing things differently.
When you are ready to get serious about buying or selling a home, we are ready to help.
If you`re looking to buy a home, we can make it simple. Our exclusive Buyer's Guide outlines the home-buying process and gives you a step-by-step guideline so you know what to expect along the way. You could go it alone, but why? Our buyers agents represent your interests and offer years of experience in negotiating, contract preparation, and all the other aspects of buying a home. Don't let your dream turn into a nightmare. When you choose Corners Realty to be your agent, we will:
• Do all of the legwork for you, including finding homes that meet your criteria and that you can afford. We know what`s on the market, and we have firsthand knowledge of properties the minute they go up for sale. Don't waste your time searching for properties that don't meet your needs. We will do the research for you.
• Schedule property showings to help you discover what is important to you in your home search. Internet searching is a great way to get started looking for a home, but as licensed real estate agents, we are able to get you inside of homes for sale so you can determine what you like and don't like in person.
• Educate you in the event that you want to buy a short-sale or bank owned property. Many of the homes on the market today are short-sales or foreclosures, so understanding the purchase procedure and navigating the process of buying one of these homes is critical.
• Interpret complicated paper work during the offer and negotiation phases of home buying. We can tell you what all the contracts and documents mean in plain English so that you don't get tricked or fail to understand what you are agreeing to. We close deals on a routine basis, and we would carefully handle all of the paperwork for you.
• Assist you throughout process to make sure your purchase price is fair, you aren't buying a house with major problems, and your interests are protected.
• Walk you through the home-buying process step-by-step after you are under contract to make sure you meet all your deadlines, get all the appropriate paperwork completed, and have all the insurance and financing requirements in place so that you have a smooth closing.
Trying to sell your home by yourself is a waste of time and time is money! According to research done by the National Association of Realtors, sales using real estate brokers sell for 16 percent more than when home sellers are unrepresented. Even after paying an agent's commission, you'll still make more money when using an experienced professional agent. Working with a professional real estate agent is your best option, and here are some of the reasons why:
• We know how to price your home. Determining a home's value is not about what you paid for it, how much you owe on it, or how much you want to net from the sale. We use the same method for determining a home's worth as professional real estate appraiser do- comparable market analysis. When homes are priced correctly, they sell. When they are not priced correctly, they sit on the market and you keep writing a mortgage check every month.
• We will work hard to market your property to potential home buyers and other real estate agents representing potential buyers. We will coordinate the sale of the property and list the property on the Multiple Listing Service, among other networks of internet marketing to drive the most leads and get your home sold faster.
• We can handle all the negotiation and legalities that are involved in selling your home. We provide you with the best advice, lift the burden of paperwork off your shoulders, and give you confidence that this important financial transaction is completed correctly.